Based in Chicago, IL
April 26, 2012
Press / Business Contact:
1 (207) 951-5542
About Fixpoint ProductionsFixpoint Productions is a game development and music production studio founded by Whitaker Trebella. Fixpoint Productions was created with the mission to produce truly artful products with the utmost integrity to inspire the best user and player experience possible. Much of the inspiration for Fixpoint Productions comes from Trebella’s background in music and art. This is evident in Trebella’s artistically-driven game creation style, flexibility in musical compositions, and the ability to create a seamlessly integrated game—the way games should be.
Two years ago, avid game lover and indie game musician Whitaker Trebella decided he wanted to make his dream of creating a game a reality. However, he faced one major barrier: he had no idea how to program and had never written a line of code in his life. After working tirelessly to learn as much as he could, Trebella released his first game, Polymer, which received many accolades from press and fans alike. In his second game, Pivvot, he hopes that his honed game development skills will serve to elevate the user experience to new heights.About Whitaker Trebella
Trebella is the developer of successful indie game Polymer. He is also an indie game musician with music featured in games such as: Tilt to Live, Super Stickman Golf 1 & 2, Velocispider, and Cardinal Quest 1 & 2. He holds a degree in music education from Indiana University. He currently resides in Chicago with his wife and two goldendoodles.
There are far more images available for Fixpoint Productions, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Fixpoint Productions has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change." - Fixpoint Productions has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
- "The game draws me in because it lets me be creative."
- Nissa Campbell, Touch Arcade
- "Polymer is a brilliant, addictive puzzler, and its blend of logic and shape building make it a game almost anyone can enjoy."
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
- "Polymer is my new go-to puzzle game. It’s a lot of fun and very challenging. Combined with the beautiful colors and awesome music and sound effects — I’m hooked."
- Leanna Lofte, iMore
Team & Repeating
Programming, Design, Music, Sound, Art
Public Relations, Marketing, Testing